Get the down low on the hottest kicks from Ireland’s top sneakerheads!
Introducing the Trainer Council, a collective of Irish trainer enthusiasts who’ve come together to share their top picks. Tune into our blog and follow @LifeStyleSportsTrainerCentral on instagram to keep up with their fave kicks. Ready to meet the Council?
Footwear Customizer, SM Customs
- Hometown? Leixlip
- Favourite Kicks? Black & White Vans Old Skool
- Why? They’re timeless, they go with anything and they were actually the first pair of trainers I’ve customized.
Trainer Central Buyer, Life Style Sports
- Hometown? Kerry
- Favourite Kicks? adidas Originals I-5923
- Why? They have a retro looking upper with a boost midsole – what’s not to love? They suit my street look perfectly and are beyond comfy
- Hometown? Tallaght
- Favourite Kicks? Black Nike Air Max 95
- Why? They’re comfortable and go with almost everything I wear, and they give me a bit of extra height!
- Hometown? Dublin
- Favourite Kicks? Black Nike Air Force Ones
- Why? They’re simple and you can rock them on any occasion. Clubs are strict about footwear, but you can get in with a pair of Air Force.
See what the Trainer Council is all about in our all new campaign video: